Kids Who K.A.R.E. Camp is a day camp located in St. Louis, Missouri, home to over 2,000 non-profit organizations. K.A.R.E. Camp introduces children and young teens to volunteering for those organizations that have the most meaning to them. Offered for its fourth summer, over 250 children ages 7-14 have attended a week of K.A.R.E. Camp and performed over 10,000 volunteering hours. Through age-appropriate discussions, on-site visits, hands-on projects, and unique service opportunities, we inspire girls and boys to be grateful, compassionate and kind.
A world where every boy and girl takes action because they have experienced how their small act(s) can make a big difference. K.A.R.E. Camp opens hearts to a lifetime of compassion and giving back.
- We each have unique gifts
- Our gifts make a difference
- It is possible to share our unique gifts in interesting and fun ways
- Feel gratitude through giving back and serving communities
- Take action for those who have less or are in need
- Promote a positive sense of self
- Feel empowered
- Express pride and feel the reward of doing something that matters