Summer K.A.R.E. Camp provides children and young teens (ages 8-14) opportunities to contribute their time in a variety of fun ways.
Welcome to Kare Camp!
K.A.R.E. Camps inspire girls and boys to be grateful, compassionate, kind, and teach how small positive acts of volunteering makes the world a better place. We do this through structured lesson plans, hands-on projects, and organized volunteering opportunities.
A world where every boy and girl takes action because they have experienced how small acts make a big difference.
- Understand our unique gifts
- Our presence is powerful, we make a difference
- Gifts can be shared in interesting and fun ways
- Express gratitude through giving back and serving communities
- Take action for those who have less or are in need
- Promote positive sense of self
- Feel in control and empowered
- Express joy and feel the reward of contributing